Puerto rico prime outlets: Bot Detection & Human Challenge
Puerto Rico Premium Outlets in Barceloneta, PR
Formerly Prime Outlets Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico Premium Outlets is an outlet mall in Barceloneta, PR. This center contains 78 stores and 13 restaurants (see below).
adidas Outlet Store
Athletic shoes & apparel
Other adidas locations
Shop Adidias online
Aerie by American Eagle Outfitters
Other Aerie locations
Fashions for men & women
Other Aeropostale locations
Shop Aeropostale online
Other Aldo Shoes locations
American Eagle Outfitters
Other American Eagle Outfitters locations
Shop American Eagle online
Asian & Bistro
Other AT&T locations
Other Bakers Shoes locations
Banana Republic Factory Store
Mens & womens apparel
Other Banana Republic locations
Other Banco Popular locations
Women’s Clothing, Men’s Clothing
Other Calvin Klein locations
Other Caribbean Cinemas locations
Other Carter’s Childrenswear locations
Charleys Philly Steaks
Other Charleys Philly Steaks locations
Chili’s Puerto Rico
Other Chili’s locations
Accessories & Jewelry
Other Claire’s locations
Other Clarks locations
Shop Clarks online
Other Claro locations
Leather goods & accessories
Other Coach locations
Other Crocs locations
Diva Dogs Boutique
Double 5 Party Store
Dream Team Collectibles
Gifts & Collectibles
Emotion Beauty Supply
Other Exentrix locations
Athletic shoes & apparel
Other Finish Line locations
Flamers Charbroiled Hamburgers & Chicken
Other Flamers locations
Trendy fashions & accessories
Other Forever 21 locations
Shop Forever 21 online
Other Gap locations
GNC / Value Nutrition
Other General Nutrition Center locations
Shop GNC online
Other Guess locations
Guess Factory Accessories
Other Guess locations
Other Hot Potato locations
Music-related fashion & gifts
Other Hot Topic locations
Shop Hot Topic online
IHOP-International House of Pancakes
Other IHOP locations
Other Invicta locations
Footwear for teens
Other Journeys locations
Footwear for teens/twenties
Other Journeys locations
Handbags & Luggage
Other Kipling locations
La Gran Via
Women’s Clothing, Men’s Clothing
Other Lacoste locations
Other Lids locations
Shop Lids online
Hosiery & Undergarments
Other Maidenform locations
Mall Management Office
MIA Home Design
Michael Kors Outlet
Upscale fashion apparel
Other Michael Kors locations
Other Nautica locations
Other Nautica | Kids locations
NIKE Factory Store
Athletic shoes & apparel
Other Nike locations
Shop Nike online
Other Novus locations
Sunglasses & accessories
Other Oakley locations
Old Navy Outlet
Other Old Navy locations
Other Olive Garden locations
Skate & surf clothing
Other PacSun locations
Other Perfumes 4 U locations
Mens clothing and accessories
Other Perry Ellis locations
Shop Perry Ellis online
Polo Ralph Lauren
Other Polo Ralph Lauren locations
Shop Ralph Lauren online
Athletic shoes & apparel
Other Puma locations
Other Rainbow locations
Other Shoe Carnival locations
Other Skechers locations
Soft & Creamy
Other Soft & Creamy locations
Other Sunglass Hut locations
Shop Sunglass Hut online
Other T-Mobile locations
Other Taco Maker locations
The Children’s Place Outlet
Other The Children’s Place locations
Other Tommy Hilfiger locations
Shop Tommy Hilfiger online:
Total Quartz Rapid Oil Change
Van Heusen Company Store
Men’s and women’s clothing
Other Van Heusen locations
Other Vans locations
Other Wetzel’s Pretzels locations
Other Zumiez locations
Shop Zumiez online
Windsor Store at Puerto Rico Premium Outlets
The Windsor store at Puerto Rico Premium Outlets in Barceloneta, PR welcomes you to experience retail shopping with friendly and knowledgeable stylists, an assortment of apparel updated regularly, and everything you need to wear for celebrating life’s most precious moments. Our women’s clothing stores across the US provide you with a style destination to explore the latest styles and find your favorite fashion trends and influencer-inspired fall and winter outfits.
We value our customers above anything else and aim to create a unique in-store experience. The Puerto Rico Premium Outlets store stylists are educated on the latest trends and styling tips to have you looking your best. To make every visit unforgettable and help you find that perfect dress or outfit, new products are arriving regularly at Windsor in Barceloneta so that there is always something exciting to refresh your closet.
Find your Windsor store at the Puerto Rico Premium Outlets across from Van Heusen Company Store. The entrance is near Van Heusen Company Store.
Come shop a gorgeous variety of affordable, casual to formal dresses and seasonal essentials you can’t live without like holiday dresses and trendy gifts for her. Enjoy shopping tops, bottoms, shoes, and accessories among Windsor’s new clothing arrivals to recent fall updates.
Discover Windsor’s Collections For Fall 2022
Always on-trend, shop what’s new for the coming cold weather season at the Windsor store in Barceloneta, PR. Shop for your new favorite dress among a beautiful selection of mini, short, midi, long, and maxi styles. With gorgeous formal dresses, New Year’s Eve dresses in glitter, sequin, satin, or velvet, and cute sweater dresses, these looks will have you ready for date nights to special holiday events. Explore a large variety of trendy clothing for women, like mini skirt sets, trendy jeans, corset tops, and everything from pom-pom beanies to knee-high boots, jewelry to handbags. Set every fall look on fire with the latest tops that are consistently updated with trendy tie-front tops, cute graphic tees, sexy bodysuits, must-have blouses for work or school, and basic essentials like tanks and camis.
Our stylists are waiting to help you create outfit ideas for a first date, holiday photoshoots, engagement parties, everyday looks, or a stylish fall outfit. With a chic selection of versatile jackets, you’ll easily be able to match your fashion mood with plaid shackets, women’s dusters, denim jackets, fashion kimonos, and faux suede to faux leather jackets. Elevate your outfits for interviews, virtual meetings, and everyday office attire with women’s blazers and trench coats, but don’t stop there. The Windsor Puerto Rico Premium Outlets carries skirts for work, wrap-front blouses, cardigan sets, joggers, women’s mules, heels, and more women’s workwear. Along with the most recent trends, shop pants, jumpsuits, leggings, and women’s jeans. Discover faux leather shorts, PU leather skirts, comfy leggings, and chic jumpsuits and rompers!
Get what’s trending for fall now, like clothes with ruching or mesh and with open skin-baring details to cutout accents. To take your look from day to night, shop versatile matching separates like matching top and skirt sets, loungewear for women, cardigan sweater sets, and holiday sets with tops, skirts, or blazers in glitter to satin. Capture your favorite comfy fabrics in open-back sweaters, bodycon skirts with ruched drawstrings, and cozy vacation looks that will have you feeling carefree and ready to escape. Whether your style is casual-chic, trendsetting diva, or somewhere in between, you’ll want to complete all your outfits with fall shoes like heeled mules, clear heels, block heels, and recent updates to women’s boots with trendy accents and stylish designs from ankle booties to knee-high boots and cowboy boots to stiletto booties. Don’t forget the bling and level up every look with Windsor jewelry sets, necklaces, anklets, bracelets, earrings, and rings. Of course, the best outfits include fashionable accessories from women’s hats, beanies, scarves, and hair accessories to evening bags, purses, and belts. With consistent inventory updates, you’ll be ready to take your look from fall chic to winter glam!
What can I find at my Windsor store?
From special occasions, birthdays, and holiday parties to homecoming, prom, New Year’s Eve, and autumn weddings, come to Windsor to find that perfect look that makes you feel beautiful. For life’s formal occasions, like Navy or Marine Corps balls, college formals, winter formal dances, pageants, and charity galas, we have ALL the dress and outfit styles you’re looking for including glitter rompers, stylish jumpsuits, and dresses in long, cocktail, two-piece, formal, and gown styles.
Searching for HOCO dresses near me? Windsor is your one-stop shop for all your high-school dances! Buy the perfect 2022 homecoming dress for the dance and create a head-to-toe look with homecoming jewelry, heels, and clutches that will get all the likes on social, #HOCO2022!
Our extensive fall wedding collection features wedding guest attire, bridesmaid dresses, and beautifully unique bridal gowns for when it’s your turn to walk down the aisle. You’ll also find bridal shower attire, rehearsal dinner dresses, honeymoon outfits, and bachelorette looks for you and your squad.
Curated to include dresses, bodysuits, bustiers, faux leather skirts, evening bags, and jewelry, don’t miss birthday dresses and women’s night-out outfit collections so you can be confident and in style for all your seasonal events. Looking to create a women’s Halloween costume? Don’t miss the costume essentials like skirts and pants in faux leather, rhinestone bustiers, catsuits, and mini dresses. Shop the accessories, fashion jewelry, and platforms to knee-high boots you’ll want to build a look as unique as you. Be sure to come by to capture a beautiful and unique assortment of New Year’s Eve dresses, resort wear, and a wide variety of affordable vacation outfits. Find loungewear that styles up, trench jackets for layering, duffle bags, and sexy lingerie to create an effortless vacay style.
Windsor is a place where you can come to reinvent your fashion style with the latest trends and a community of like-minded stylists who know the best looks for every occasion. Our stylists at Windsor Store Puerto Rico Premium Outlets are always knowledgeable, helpful, and ready to work with you. Come in and shop with us!
Facts about Puerto Rico. 50 Fascinating Facts About Puerto Rico
Skip to content
View Larger Image
Facts about Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico is an island country located in the northeastern Caribbean Sea. It is directly east of the Dominican Republic and west of the British and United States Virgin Islands. The country consists of one large island, where most of the inhabitants live, and many smaller islands. The country has a population of 3.6 million, with almost 400,000 living in its capital, San Juan. The main languages are Spanish and English. The country is one of the few in the world that is officially bilingual. Puerto Rico has no official religion and their constitution states that all citizens have freedom of religion. The main religions practiced in the country are Catholicism and Protestantism. The country’s flag consists of a blue triangle with a white star located on the left side, with red and white stripes filling in the rest of the flag’s background. The currency in Puerto Rico is the US dollar; however, this is often referred to as the peso or dollar in the country.
- The country’s total nominal GDP is $98. 76 billion, the 98th highest in the world. The GDP per capita is US$26,588, the 35th highest in the world. This means that Puerto Ricans have a very high standard of living.
- Puerto Rico’s economy thrives on tourism, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and technology.
- Their main exports today include chemicals, electronics, tuna, rum and medical equipment. Their main imports include oil, food, clothing and cars.
- Puerto Rico’s main trading partner is the United States. They also actively trade with the Dominican Republic and the UK.
- Puerto Rico is considered a territory of the United States. Its official name is the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico. Facts about Puerto Rico
- Christopher Columbus discovered the island in 1493, one year after he discovered America. He named it San Juan Bautista, after John the Baptist.
- The United States received Puerto Rico as a territory after the Spanish-American War in 1898 year. The Treaty of Paris, signed at the end of the war, granted the island country to the United States in 1917. It also meant that every citizen of Puerto Rico was granted US citizenship.
- Spanish and English are the two main languages spoken throughout the island
- Temperatures in Puerto Rico range from 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit throughout the year.
- Basketball, volleyball and boxing are the most popular sports in Puerto Rico.
- Delicious and spicy Puerto Rican food comes from a mixture of Spanish, American, British and African inspirations.
- In Puerto Rico, it’s very good to kiss someone on the cheek when greeting them. During a conversation, it is also advisable to stand very close to the person you are talking to. Facts about Puerto Rico
- Many of the words that Puerto Ricans use to create names, household items, and food originated from the Taino Indians who lived in Puerto Rico before Christopher Columbus founded the island.
- Spanglish can be heard in some parts of the country, due to the influence of the English language.
- The music of Bomba, Plena and Trova is heard on the streets of Puerto Rico during parties and holidays. Merengue music and dancing are also popular.
- In the late 1960s, many Cubans fled to Puerto Rico to leave Fidel Castro’s decision. Through this, many traditional Cuban dishes and traditions have been incorporated into the culture of Puerto Rico.
- Women from Puerto Rico have won the Miss Universe pageant five times. Even though the country is a territory of the United States, it competes as a person.
- Puerto Rico also competes in the Olympics every year and they have won six medals.
- The country is not home to any major wildlife. Most of their animals are exotic birds and fish.
- The largest telescope in the world is located in Puerto Rico. It is used to observe asteroids in space and determine if it ever gets too close to the Earth’s surface.
- The widest part of the island is 65 kilometers. Facts about Puerto Rico.
- Rum has made a great contribution to the broad development of the country’s economy and history. It has been part of the history of the island for over 400 years.
- The Puerto Rican grants his people freedom of religion in his constitution. The main professed religion is Catholicism, 85% of the population of which follow this faith.
- Because Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States, Americans do not need a passport to travel there. However, it is always a good idea to bring a photo ID with you.
- The legal drinking age in Puerto Rico is 18.
- The official name of Puerto Rico is Estado Libre Asociado de Puerto Rico, which means the Free Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
- In terms of area, Puerto Rico is about the size of the state of Connecticut.
- Puerto Rico has a total of 78 municipalities. They are similar to counties found in US states.
- Puerto Rico is very famous for its beaches, and no wonder. The area has 270 miles of beaches to explore.
- The flag of Puerto Rico was officially adopted in 1922. The red stripes represent the «blood» that feeds the three branches of government.
- As in the US, drivers drive on the right side of the road. However, the signs are in Spanish and gas is measured in liters instead of gallons. Facts about Puerto Rico
- Over 200 caves can be explored at Rio Camuy Cave Park.
- Salta de Doña Juana is a 100-foot waterfall with crystal clear water. It is definitely the main tourist attraction in the area.
- Residents of Puerto Rico are considered US citizens. However, they cannot vote in US elections.
- Puerto Ricans began serving in the US military in 1917, beginning with World War I.
- The cruise port in San Juan is the second largest in the Western Hemisphere.
- The economic downturn in 2005 caused Puerto Ricans to move to the US, resulting in a depopulation. Unfortunately, the trend is only continuing.
- Literacy rate in Puerto Rico is over 93%.
- 99% of Puerto Rico’s population is Hispanic. Facts about Puerto Rico
- The US once tried to buy Puerto Rico for $160 million. Spain rejected the offer.
- Most Puerto Ricans who come to the US live in Florida. About 7,300 Puerto Ricans move to Florida each year.
- USA changed its name to Porto Rico in 1898. In 1931 it was changed back to Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Rico has several blue sand beaches. The sand appears blue because it contains a lot of iron.
- Puerto Rico is home to El Yunque, the only rainforest that is part of the US Forest System. Facts about Puerto Rico
- San Juan Plaza Las Americas is one of the most profitable malls per square foot in the world.
- The Bacardi Rum Distillery is located in Puerto Rico and is the largest rum distillery in the world.
- DST is not observed in Puerto Rico.
- Puerto Ricans do not pay income tax. Puerto Rico Facts
- The streets of Puerto Rico are paved with blue cobblestones.
- The US dollar is the official currency of this territory. However, it is called «peso» or «dollar» by the locals.
Puerto Rico is a beautiful country that thrives on tourism and manufacturing. The country is home to vibrant people who love families, parties and spending time outdoors. It is a beautiful and temperate climate that attracts people to visit and even move to the country every year. Since this is a territory of the United States, most of the tourism comes from there, as passports are not needed to travel. If you are interested in traveling to this great country to see the nature, climate and people for yourself then book a flight from December to April when hurricanes are less likely to occur. Facts about Puerto Rico.
The most beautiful mountains in the world
Facts about the USA. 50 Fascinating Facts About the USA
Page load link
Go to Top
The top 10 largest retail chains in the world
The 10 largest retail chains in the world have sold more than $1.4 trillion worth of goods in the last 12 months. And 70% of this amount, or about $ 1 trillion, fell on the 5 largest representatives of the United States.
At the same time, according to the results of 2017, a record number of stores were closed in the United States — 6885 outlets stopped working. In mid-October 2018, the American chain of retail stores Sears Holding filed for bankruptcy.
The undisputed leaders are companies selling consumer goods. Another trend of recent years is the active development of online trading. Traditional retail chains are forced to spend huge sums on the development of Internet services and digital technologies in order to maintain an advantage over the growing Internet retailers such as Amazon. By the way, we did not include it in the rating, because the company’s business is very diversified and it generates its revenue ($752 billion) not only from retail, but also from other industries, such as cloud technologies.
Largest retail chains
US multi-brand retailer Target is in 10th place with $75.1 billion in revenue over the past 12 months. The company owns a large chain of economy-class retail hypermarkets, popular in the United States and around the world due to affordable prices and the widest range of general goods. Its motto remains unchanged: «Expect more, pay less.»
The company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Ticker: TGT
The largest Japanese retailer Aeon ranked 9th in the ranking. The company’s revenue for the year reached $775 billion. Aeon operates a retail chain of stores of various formats that sell a variety of goods, including food and home furnishing products. The chain stores are located in Japan, Malaysia, China (including Hong Kong), Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc. Department stores and supermarkets generate the bulk of the revenue.
The company’s shares are traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange (TSE). Ticker: 8267
Tesco is the UK’s largest food and non-food retailer. Its revenue over the past 12 months amounted to $82.4 billion. The company has over 6,800 stores of various formats: from a hypermarket to a convenience store. Tesco is an employer of 300,000 employees in the UK alone and more than 440,000 people worldwide.
The company’s shares are traded on the London Stock Exchange (LSE). Ticker: TSCO
French retailer Carrefour (Crossroads) is one of the largest retailers in Europe. Over the past year, the company’s revenue amounted to $92.4 billion. The network has 12,350 points of sale in more than 30 countries and regions, which are visited by 1.3 million customers daily. The company made efforts to conquer Russia in 2009 by opening hypermarkets in Moscow and Krasnodar, but a year later Carrefour sold its assets and left the Russian market.
The company’s shares are traded on the Paris Stock Exchange (Euronext Paris). Ticker: CA
Home Depot Inc, the world’s largest American hypermarket chain that sells repair tools and building materials, ranked 6th. The company’s revenue amounted to $105. 6 billion. The company owns 2284 outlets in the United States, Canada, Mexico and China. Home Depot also offers equipment rentals and professional repairs to its customers.
The company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Ticker: HD
The Schwarz Group is a German family company that owns such brands as Lidl and Kaufland. Lidl is a supermarket chain with more than 10,000 stores in 29 countries. In addition to a large assortment of food products, Lidl stores also offer clothing and footwear, household goods and cosmetics, children’s clothing and toys, household appliances and electronics. Kaufland is a hypermarket chain operating in Germany, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Croatia, Romania, Australia and Bulgaria. The entire group manages 3,200 stores. The trading network has been holding the leadership among retailers in terms of revenue in the Eurozone for several years now. In the 2017/2018 financial year, the company’s revenue amounted to $115. 9billion. Of these, Lidl accounted for $89.2 billion, and Kaufland’s sales amounted to $26.7 billion. The company’s revenue over the past 12 months amounted to $124.2 billion. 94% of the company’s total sales come from food retail. Kroger Co owns 2,769 grocery stores under various brands. The company also owns a chain of jewelry stores, food production enterprises and pharmacies.
The company’s shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Ticker: KR.
Walgreens Boots Alliance, the world’s largest pharmacy company, ranked third with $131.5 billion in the last 12 months. The WBA operates more than 18,000 pharmacies and cosmetics, perfume and hygiene stores in 11 countries. The company is also the largest pharmaceutical distributor, owning about 390 distribution centers, from where medicines and other goods are delivered to more than 200,000 pharmacies and medical centers located in 20 countries.
The company’s shares are traded on NASDAQ. Ticker: WBA
Second place is occupied by the largest US cash&carry chain, Costco Wholesale Corp. Over the past 12 months, the company generated $141.5 billion in revenue. The small business wholesale store format, which can also be available to individuals, continues to be popular. By purchasing an annual card, a member of the club gets access to goods with very attractive prices. As of August 2018, the company has 762 warehouses, of which 527 in the United States and Puerto Rico, 100 in Canada, 39in Mexico, 28 in the UK, 26 in Japan, 15 in South Korea, 13 in Taiwan, 10 in Australia, 2 in Spain, 1 in France and 1 in Iceland.
The company’s shares are traded on NASDAQ. Ticker: COST
American Walmart has been holding the palm for many years. The chain’s revenue over the past 12 months amounted to $511.8 billion. Today, this retailer has 11,700 retail stores represented under 55 brands in 27 countries around the world.