Santa isabel cine: Caribbean Cinemas | Santa Isabel
Cine De Santa Isabel — 🇵🇷
Caribbean Cinemas Santa Isabel PR
Caribbean Cinemas de Santa Isabel
Caribbean Cinema Santa Isabel PR
Cold Stone Ice Cream Shop
Cold Stone Santa Isabel Ice Cream Shop
Caribbean Cinemas, Santa Isabel Movie Theater
Starbucks Cafe, Santa Isabel
Sub Way Plaza Prado
Starbucks Santa Isabel Coffee shop
VS PrintArt Design
Centro de Convenciones de SJ
Carribean Cinemas Santa Isabel
Santa Isabel City
GNC Plaza Prados Santa Isabel
Peaberry Motor Coach Transportation Service
Iglesia Evangelica Unida — Jauca Religious organization
Glamour Salon & Spa Massage Service
Plaza del Prados Sur Shopping Mall
Impulse Media Advertising/Marketing
Picatoste — Santa Isabel Coffee shop
Plaza Prados del Sur Santa Isabel Shopping Mall
Marshalls, Santa Isabel P. R.
Marshalls Santa Isabel
Plaza Del Prado
Sprint Shopping & Retail
Jorges Pizza Pizza place
Popeye de Santa Isabel
Sprint Puerto Rico Telecommunication company
Sabor China, Santa Isabel Chinese Restaurant
Popeyes Puerto Rico Fast food restaurant
Banco Popular Commercial Bank
Plaza Prados del Sur @ Santa Isabel
How to get to Grupo Cine
Skip to main content
See Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel on the map
Get directions now
Directions to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel with public transportation
The following transit lines have routes that pass near Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel
Bus stations near Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel
Bus lines to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel
|415||Guararema (Chacara Guanabara)||VIEW|
|219||Santa Isabel (Monte Serrat) — Sao Paulo (Metro Armenia)||VIEW|
|277||Santa Isabel (Monte Serrat) — Mogi das Cruzes (Estacao Cptm Estudantes)||VIEW|
|820||Santa Isabel (Jardim Eldorado) — Sao Paulo (Metro Armenia)||VIEW|
|219BI1||Santa Isabel (Monte Serrat) — Guarulhos (Centro)||VIEW|
|141||Santa Isabel (Monte Serrat)||VIEW|
|411||Santa Isabel (Monte Serrat)||VIEW|
Questions & Answers
What are the closest stations to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The closest stations to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel are:
- Avenida da Republica, 600-610 is 73 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Avenida Prefeito João Píres Filho 52 is 135 meters away, 2 min walk.
- Rua Andorinha, 102 is 183 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Avenida Manoel Ferraz de Campos Salles, 14 is 396 meters away, 6 min walk.
Which Bus lines stop near Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
These Bus lines stop near Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel: 141, 219, 219BI1, 277, 411, 820.
How far is the bus stop from Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The nearest bus stop to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel is a 2 min walk away.
What’s the nearest bus stop to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
Avenida da Republica, 600-610 and Avenida Prefeito João Píres Filho 52 are the nearest bus stops to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel.
What time is the first Bus to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The 820 is the first Bus that goes to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel. It stops nearby at 4:00 AM.
What time is the last Bus to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The 277 is the last Bus that goes to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel. It stops nearby at 2:31 AM.
How much is the Train fare to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The Train fare to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel costs about R$3.85 — R$4.40.
How much is the Bus fare to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel?
The Bus fare to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel costs about R$5.00.
140Z»>Last updated on October 29, 2022
- Português (Brasil)
Easier to get to Grupo Cine — Santa Isabel in…
cinema, music, tv, show business, literature, art 07 September 2013
Culture :: Saturday, September 7, 2013
Gianfranco Rosi’s ‘Santa Gra’ won at Venice Film Festival Anniversary
20 films participated in the main competition, Russian films were not presented. But two Russians sat on the international jury at once — Ksenia Rappoport and Alexei German Jr. Not without politics. A group of people stood outside the red carpet holding signs saying «War Obama? No thanks.»
September 7, 2013 at 10:59 pm
«Pacific Meridians» opened for the first time on Russky Island
The International Film Festival of the countries of the Asia-Pacific region has been held in Vladivostok annually since 2003. The competition program includes 10 short films and 10 full-length works from the Russian Federation, China, Australia, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Chile, Peru, Mexico, the USA and Canada.
September 7, 2013 at 8:24 pm
Isabelle Huppert became an actress because of Tatyana Samoilova in the film «The Cranes Are Flying»
“The first picture that I really fell in love with was The Cranes Are Flying, where Tatyana Samoilova brilliantly played the main role. And thanks to this picture, I decided to become an actress. It was this tape that became the impetus that sent me into this profession,” said the French movie star .
September 7, 2013 at 1:09 pm
The main competition in Venice will end with five stories on the rooftops of the capital of Algeria
Each of the stories of the film «Terraces» by the Algerian director Merzak Alluasha touches on completely different topics — love, hatred, cruelty, rejection of other views. It seems that they are united only by the singing of the muezzin, calling to prayer, and the landscapes of the ancient city.
September 6, 2013 at 10:00 pm
They tried to evict Marat Gelman from Winzavod because of the Archnadzor exhibition
It features photographs of 43 historic buildings that were destroyed in Moscow under Mayor Sergei Sobyanin. Before Gelman, eight metropolitan venues refused to host the exhibition. Initially, the gallery owner received a letter about the termination of the lease, but after the reaction in the media, the landlord withdrew the letter.
September 6, 2013 at 9:41 pm
Died operator of the films «Once 20 years later» and «Moscow Speaks»
Nikolai Puchkov died at the age of 75. Puchkov worked at the Gorky film studio. For the film «Holidays of Childhood» in 1983, he was awarded the State Prize of the USSR, and for the film «Moscow Speaks» — the Dovzhenko Prize. He will be buried at the Volkovsky cemetery in St. Petersburg.
September 6, 2013 at 8:45 pm
Angelina Jolie to receive honorary Oscar for humanitarian work
The Hersholt Award will be Jolie’s second Academy Award. In 2000, the actress was awarded for Best Supporting Actress in the film Girl, Interrupted. Three more honorary «Oscars» — for services to cinema — will go to actress Angela Lansbury, comedian Steve Martin and artist Pierre Tosi.
September 6, 2013 at 1:58 pm
The restored film by German Sr. «My friend Ivan Lapshin» is shown in Venice
His widow Svetlana Karmalita and son Alexei German Jr. came to represent the picture. The reconstruction and digitization of the film copy took three months. The process was complicated by the fact that when «Lapshin» was released in Soviet cinemas, copies were printed directly from the original, and as a result, it was badly damaged.
September 6, 2013 at 1:21 pm
«Gandalf» Ian McKellen will play the elderly Sherlock Holmes
The film based on the book «The Bees of Mr. Holmes» tells about an aged great detective who can no longer move without a cane and gradually loses his memory. He has to retake the investigation of the case, which he did not finish many years ago. Filming will begin in April 2014.
September 6, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Miyazaki Confirms He’s Retiring From Film: ‘My Animation Era Is Over’
In the future, he intends to work on the development of the Studio Ghibli Animation Museum, where he has worked for almost 30 years. Earlier, the president of the studio announced the departure of the master at the Venice Film Festival, in the program of which Miyazaki’s latest work entitled «The Wind Rises» is presented.
September 6, 2013 11:42 am
Andrzej Wajda received an honorary prize in Venice and showed a film about Lech Walesa
«Valensa. Man of Hope» is the final part of the trilogy, the first two of which are «The Man of Iron» and «The Man of Marble». The film covers events from 1970 to 1988 and ends with Walesa’s speech in the US Congress. Walesa himself attended the presentation of the award and the premiere.
September 6, 2013 at 11:29 am
The words Van Gogh said after cutting off his ear became known
Researcher Martin Bailey, who published a book about the great artist, discovered a telegram published in hot pursuit by a special correspondent from Arles, which confirms the version that Van Gogh used a blade to cut off his ear and did it himself in an inadequate state.
September 5, 2013 at 10:43 pm
The new season at the theater on Malaya Bronnaya opened with Lev Durov’s claims to artistic director Golomazov
The letter was read out by the famous actor’s daughter at the gathering of the troupe. In it, the actors of the older generation expressed dissatisfaction with the fact that they are not given enough attention, since the performances are mainly occupied by young people. The deputy head of the Moscow Department of Culture assured that all comments and opinions would be taken into account.
September 5, 2013 at 9:57 pm
«Taganka» is doing everything so that Yuri Lyubimov takes part in the anniversary of the theater he created
If “entering the theater is problematic and tragic for him,” then the theater staff is counting on Lyubimov’s presence “in one of those institutions in Moscow where the celebration will take place,” for example, in the Gogol Center, where a “creative dialogue” will be organized.
September 5, 2013 at 3:54 pm
Jack Nicholson avoids movie parties — they started talking about his departure from the cinema due to dementia
He is more likely to be found among spectators at sporting events, concerts or premieres, sometimes accompanied by his daughter. However, the famous NBC journalist and Schwarzenegger’s ex-wife Maria Shriver called the rumors about Nicholson’s memory problems «100% false.»
September 5, 2013 at 3:04 pm
a day ago
Plans for the weekend: books for smart people and movies about complete fools
Plans for the weekend: books for smart people and movies about complete fools
Plans for the weekend: books for smart people and movies about complete fools — RIA Novosti, 03.12.2010
Plans for the weekend: books for smart people and movies about complete fools
RIA Novosti presents a list of the most notable events of the upcoming weekend. Everything you can’t miss: the most interesting films, exhibitions, concerts and… RIA Novosti, 03.12.2010
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA Rossiya Segodnya
7 495 645-6603
FSUE MIA today
https: // XN-C1ACBL2ABDLKab1G. XN-P1AI/ Awards/
7 495 645-6601
FSUE MIA Russia Today
HTTPS ://xn--c1acbl2abdlkab1og. xn--p1ai/awards/
weekend: December 3-5, 2010
Culture, Weekend: December 3-5, 2010
RIA Novosti presents a list of the most notable events of the coming weekend. Everything you can’t miss: the most interesting films, exhibitions, concerts and performances.
Cinema: eight films about Santa’s victims, evil ninjas and his own stupidity the truth about who we naively call «Santa». In the endless snows of Lapland, some researchers are digging up a grave in which Santa Claus finds himself. But not a fat good-natured man in a hat with a pompom, and not even «bad Santa» Billy Bob Thornton, but an «evil something», and even without gifts. Helander has already managed to become famous for his short films about the capture and re-education of wild Santa Clauses. Now this breathtaking «anti-Christmas» story has been transferred to the big screen and, which is nice, without falsehood and with a good share, albeit gloomy, but humor.
2. Ironic drama by Jeanne Labrune «Special Relations» starring Isabelle Huppert. The heroine Huppert reached incredible heights in her ancient profession, but she was very tired of her and decided to change her occupation. For help, she turned to an experienced psychotherapist (Buli Lanner), whose life is also not going smoothly. Both of them are looking for a special relationship, on which the two loneliness converge.
3. «Life beyond the line» — Existul -mystical thriller about life after death with Christina Ricci and Liam Nizon Nizon Nizon. starring. The director of the film, Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Voslu, immediately admitted that she had been haunted by the «morbid charm of death» since childhood. The main character (Ricci) after another quarrel with her boyfriend gets into an accident. The next moment, the heroine wakes up in the morgue, and the brutal undertaker (Neson) is preparing her funeral. Whether she really died or the undertaker is only the notorious «maniac» heroine will find out throughout the film.
4. «Eccentrics 3D» — a high-tech continuation of the TV show of the same name and two films about self-torture and «madness of the brave», or rather about a bunch of mentally ill morons who experience on themselves and random victims what a normal person would never even think of . For an hour and a half, the characters of the film again prove that they have no brains at all, although a couple of minutes are enough to make sure of this. The only difference is that you need to watch the new «Eccentrics» with 3D glasses. Apparently, this makes it possible to more realistically convey the unforgettable sensations experienced by the voluntary victims of this film.
5 director with the unpronounceable name Sngmu Lee. While working on his first film, he decided that «you can’t spoil the porridge with butter» and crossed the «bulldog» with the «rhinoceros»: the mysterious East and the wild West, «Seven Samurai» and «Magnificent Seven». The plot is as follows: the samurai Yang, having chopped the army of his clan’s enemies into cabbage, refuses to kill the little girl. This unworthy act in the eyes of his colleagues forces him to flee to America with a child in his arms, where he meets a red-haired beauty, a traveling circus, fights a local ruthless gang and visiting ninja killers. The only thing missing from this epic canvas is Chapaev with a saber… but maybe we can continue?
Cast: Chan Don Gunn, Kate Bosworth, Geoffrey Rush, Danny Huston and others.
6. «Zaitsev, burn! The history of a showman» — another comedy of domestic spill.
Once, when Alyosha Zaitsev was little, he met Khryusha, Stepashka and Lev Leshchenko on the street! But in the kindergarten, no one (including Santa Claus) believed him. Alyosha Zaitsev grew up, became a «cool» showman, but did not stop lying. The simple plot of the film has a simple continuation: a certain doctor squeezes the showman’s «button in the brain» and Zaitsev begins to cut the truth-womb where it is necessary and not necessary …
Cast: KVN star — Valery Zakutsky, Marina Alexandrova, Mikhail Efremov, Marat Basharov, Alexander Baluev, Marina Golub and others.
7. Domestic youth comedy «Club of happiness» . Young people get into one of the most famous nightclubs in St. Petersburg to make their dreams come true: Katya (Sofia Skya) wants to dance on stage, Inga (Anastasia Zadorozhnaya) — to find a rich husband, Kolyan (Vladimir Kristovsky, Uma2rmaN) — to return the former glory of rock stars, Oleg (Aleksey Bardukov) — pass for a rich macho. Director — Igor Kalenov.
8. Italian romantic comedy «Sorry, I want to marry you» — continuation of the film «Sorry for Love». A charming, frivolous student bursts into the measured everyday life of an accomplished advertiser like a whirlwind and turns everything upside down. Now they are getting married. Directed by Federico Moccia. Cast: Raul Bova, Michela Quattrociocche, Francesco Apolloni, Luca Angeletti and others.
0169 German Film Festival . On Friday, you can watch Markus Goller’s comedy Friendship! about friendship, family and the fall of the Berlin Wall, the crime thriller «In the Shadows» and a selection of short films. On Saturday afternoon you can go with your children to the cartoon «Princess Lillithee», and in the afternoon there will be screenings of Christoph Hochheusler’s drama «The City Below You», the film «Nanga Parbat» — very suitable for the Moscow weather, and the tragicomedy «Run if you can! «.
On Sunday, the most notable film of the festival «When we leave» Feo Aladag, nominated as the German contender for the «Oscar», the drama «My happiest life» and the thriller «Border» will be shown at the festival, and the most active viewers on Sunday waiting for the presentation of valuable prizes and gifts.
Read more about the films that will be screened at the ninth German Film Festival >>
Program on the official website of the German Film Festival >>
1. British pop diva Sophie Ellis-Bextor presents her unreleased new solo album Make a Scene at the Arena Moscow club. Friday, 21.00.
2. Swedish metal band Therion will perform at the Arena Moscow club with the new album Sitra Ahra. Sunday, 21.00.
3. Boris Grebenshchikov with his «Aquarium» traditionally gives several winter concerts in Moscow, in CDK MAI. Friday, Saturday, 21.00.
4. World jazz legend, Canadian singer Diana Krall will perform on the stage of «Barvikha Luxury Village» with a program based on her latest album called Quiet Nights. Saturday, 19.00.
5. Rock band «Megapolis» will present a vinyl record «Supertango» at the Music Town club, for the publication of which fans of the band have chipped in through Internet transfers. The band’s leader Oleg Nesterov considers this presentation to be more important than the one in May, when the record was released on CD, because the musicians had time to taste the new material, but weren’t tired of it yet. Friday, 22.00.
Read Oleg Nesterov’s May interview about the new record >>
Classics: Authentic Italians, Mozart with a view of Vrubel and organist from Paris
1. Kazan State Chamber Orchestra La Primavera under the crimson Rustem Abazov and Moscow soloists 901 pianist Mikhail Lidsky — will play Mozart and Shostakovich in the Small Hall of the Moscow Conservatory. Friday, 19.00.
2. National Philharmonic Orchestra of Russia conducted by Dmitry Yurovsky and rising opera star Dinara Aliyeva will perform at the Tchaikovsky Concert Hall with arias and scenes from operas by Verdi, Puccini, Dvorak, Rachmaninoff, as well as songs from Lehar and Kalman operettas. Saturday, 19.00.
3. Italian musicians — violinist Riccardo Minasi and cellist Lodovico Minasi , as well as the Bach-consort ensemble — will perform compositions by Vivaldi and Monteverdi on historical instruments in the Rachmaninov Hall of the Moscow Conservatory. Saturday, 19.00.
4. The Chamber Orchestra of Artists of the Bolshoi Theater of Russia and The Rachmaninoff Trio will play together in the Vrubel Hall of the Tretyakov Gallery as part of the Masterpieces Surrounded by Masterpieces project. The program includes the music of Haydn and Mozart. Saturday, 16.00.
5. The organist of the Parisian Church of Val-de-Grâce Hervé Desabres will present to the KZCh a historical perspective on French organ music from the time of Rameau and Balbatre to the present day, including works by Lefebure-Veli, Guilleman, Claussmann, Chollet, Bre and Fleury. Sunday, 19.00.
performances: Five variations on non -disclosure topics
1. On the scene of the Bolshoi Theater, despite the cold, «Cherry Garden» — Opera Filip Fenelon, created specially for this one joint premiere of the Bolshoi and the Paris National Opera. So far, it can be seen only in a concert performance — the stage incarnation of the Moscow public is promised to be shown after the tour of the performance in Paris. Friday, 19.00
2. Another dramatic version of «The Cherry Orchard» can be seen at the Sovremennik Theater staged by its artistic director Galina Volchek. This is also a premiere, and even with a stellar cast: Marina Neyolova, Elena Yakovleva, Igor K
yours, Valentin Gaft, Olga Drozdova and Sergey Garmash are involved in the performance. Friday, 19.00
3. There is also a premiere at the Chekhov Moscow Art Theatre: «My dear Matilda» based on the drama by Israel Gorovets. Her hero, the loser Matthias (Oleg Mazurov), seemed to smile at happiness in the form of a generous inheritance — an apartment in Paris. However, it turned out that two unfamiliar ladies performed by Irina Miroshnichenko and Natalia Rogozhkina, as well as a whole heap of family secrets, were attached to the apartment. Friday, 19.00
4. «Molière» — the premiere of last season — is given at the Maly Theatre. The title role in Bulgakov’s drama about the strained relations between the artist and the authorities was played by the artistic director of the theater Yuri Solomin himself. Saturday, 18.00
5. «Satyricon» will also show last year’s performance — «Money», a modern interpretation of the classic play by Alexander Ostrovsky «There was not a penny, but suddenly Altyn». Raikin turned the classic comedy into a modern “crime tale” about the inhabitants of the Moscow outskirts. Starring Denis Sukhanov, Natalia Vdovina and Agrippina Steklova. Saturday, Sunday, 19.00
Exhibitions: books for smart people, art-«solyanka» in the Manezh and «On the District» near Dubossarsky and Vinogradov -non/fiction fair , where you can buy books for six months in advance — until the summer festival itself. On Saturday at 12.00 at the stand of the AST publishing house, the laureate of the Russian Booker Olga Slavnikova will read excerpts from her new novel Light Head, and at 14.00 Rolan Bykov’s widow Elena Sanaeva is going to present the diaries of her late husband — «I’m beaten — I’ll start over!». Roman Senchin will perform at the Eksmo booth at 12.00 with «Absolute Sol». For Vladimir Radunsky’s book «Hip-Hop Dog», which is accompanied by a CD with a song about the main character, a musical presentation is being arranged: Uma2urman soloist Vladimir Kristovsky will sing at the Corpus publishing house at 14.00. In addition, on Saturday and Sunday, the Children’s Book Shop, the kitchen of the Vokrug Sveta publishing house with dishes from different countries, and the stock store of rare books sold at low prices are open at the exhibition. Saturday, Sunday, 11.00-19.00.
Top 10 books at the non/fiction intellectual literature fair >>
and which in recent years has been so much scolded for «commerce» and «salon», in spite of everything (including the «crisis» problems of last year) opens again. You can form your own opinion about the fair this weekend by walking through more than seventy galleries. The Tambov Art Gallery brought avant-garde and socialist realism — paintings by Deineka, Falk, Pimenov, Gerasimov, Konchalovsky and others. The «Entrance and Exit» project focused on the art of Russian stars of the post-Soviet period (Avdey Ter-Oganyan, Oleg Kulik, Vadim Zakharov, Andrey Bartenev and Sergey Shutov from the collection of the famous cardiac surgeon Mikhail Alshibay are exhibited here), and «Gallery on Gogolevsky» — once «underground » Ilya Kabakov, Viktor Pivovarov and Dmitry Krasnopevtsev. At the Central Exhibition Hall «Manege» until December 5.
Read more about «Art Manezh» >>
3. Another notable exhibition of this week — «Jump into the Future» — will be of interest to both connoisseurs of photography and lovers of extreme sports. The life of those who jump, ride, do not sink in water and do not burn in fire — skateboarders, surfers and snowboarders — in the pictures of leading photographers working in this genre and catching their heroes either on the beaches of California or Tahiti, or on the snow-capped mountain ranges of Greenland and Alaska. In addition to photos, the exposition includes video art and installations, and the project program includes lectures and master classes. At the Center for Photography. Lumiere brothers on «Red October» until December 5th.
4. Following the recently opened exhibition on Russian prints, the museum presents an exposition of portrait miniatures of the 17th-19th centuries from the collection of the Liechtenstein SEPHEROT Foundation, the largest private collection of its kind. The exhibits of the exhibition — miniatures depicting tsars, aristocrats and senior statesmen from Peter I during the time of the Great Embassy (he, according to the organizers of the exhibition, became the first Russian person depicted in the miniature) to Alexander II — are designed to demonstrate how the this fine art was gradually dying out in Rus’. The collection is based on the collection of Galina Vishnevskaya and Mstislav Rostropovich. At the State Historical Museum until February 28.
5. Photo exhibition by New York photographer Saul Leiter, who took pictures and became famous in the middle of the last century, and received a «second wind» in the current 2000s, is called «Early Color. Photographs of the 1950s-60s.» . Half a century ago, when color in photography was rather exotic, Leiter shot for Harper’s Bazaar, Show, Elle, British Vogue, Queen, Nova and took part in Edward Steichen’s Always Young Strangers project at the New York Museum of Modern Art, and the pictures, taken while walking with a camera through the streets of the city, were intended rather for himself. Now everything has changed, and these photographs, compositionally verified and simply picturesquely beautiful, have withstood the test of time and have taken their place in the history of photography. At the Photographer Gallery until January 30, 2011.
6. «Everyone needs a stencil» : and those who, when creating their masterpieces on the city walls, must act quickly and get out of place before law enforcement arrives there , and for those who do not know how to draw, and those who are closest to this way of street art. The works of artists of the first and last categories — graffiti artists from England, Australia, Finland, America and Russia (the latter are the majority) — are presented at the exhibition of the same name. The organizers, according to them, do not pretend to «transfer street art to the gallery space», although this has already happened a long time ago without them. True, there will be no «big names» like Banksy and Shepard Fairey at the exhibition, but, in the end, street art is not made by names, but by the streets themselves.