Restaurantes cerca a plaza de las americas: Los mejores restaurantes en el Centro Comercial Plaza De las Américas
Applebee’s Grill + Bar Restaurant in San Juan, PR, 00918
Make Applebee’s at Plaza Las Americas Shopping Center in San Juan your neighborhood bar and grill. Whether you’re looking for affordable lunch specials with co-workers, or in the mood for a delicious dinner with family and friends, Applebee’s offers dining options you’ll love. Ask about drink specials and our wide selection of beverages, beers and cocktails to quench your thirst, call ahead at 787-765-5000 to find out what’s on tap today.
Since 1980, we’ve been bringing great food and big smiles to neighborhoods all over the world, and today, to this Applebee’s in San Juan. Looking for an exciting career? Discover our current restaurant jobs in San Juan now.
Game Day at Applebee’s
Here at Applebees, we take football season seriously! Our vibrant restaurant locations are the perfect place to live it up on game day and watch sports.
With a winning menu featuring entrées and appetizers perfect for sharing, our neighborhood grills and sports bars are the ideal destination for football fans of all stripes.
Whether you’re cheering on your local team or catching up on plays from around the league, football season is always better at Applebee’s!
So if you’re looking for a restaurant to watch football, come on in today and get ready to cheer your favorite team to victory.
Among the many reasons customers return, our food is by far the most popular excuse to visit.
Applebee’s® is proud to be working with delivery partners and other services to offer delivery near you. Always great for dinner and lunch delivery! Call 787-765-5000 for a list of delivery options. Be sure to choose the location at Plaza Las Americas Shopping Center, San Juan, PR 00918 to get your food as quickly as possible.
Start Your Order
Find Another Applebee’s Nearby
There are no locations in your search area. Please try a different search area.
Plaza Las Américas anuncia nuevas tiendas y restaurantes
El centro comercial cuenta con aproximadamente 300 tiendas, sobre 40 establecimientos de comida y restaurantes y 15 de salas de cine. (Archivo / El Nuevo Día)
Nota de archivo: esta historia fue publicada hace más de 1 año.
Por Primera Hora
Plaza Las Américas anunció la pronta apertura de nuevas tiendas y restaurantes entre los meses de octubre y noviembre, justo para el comienzo de la temporada navideña 2021 y que totalizan cerca de 20,000 pies cuadrados de espacio comercial.
Entre estas se incluyen las tiendas Springfield y Pashon, los restaurantes Mañanitas y Smash Burger, un centro de servicios de MCS y un salón de exhibiciones de los automóviles Tesla. También se anunció la relocalización de la tienda Casa Febus.
“Los consumidores encuentran en Plaza la oferta más amplia de moda, comida, servicios y entretenimiento bajo un mismo techo que existe en Puerto Rico”, dijo Franklin Domenech, gerente general del centro comercial. “Esta oferta fortalece aún más con estas aperturas que anticipan la llegada de la temporada navideña, que confiamos este año podamos celebrarla en grande, con toda la alegría, ritmo y variedad de eventos que acostumbramos”, añadió.
Springfield estará localizada en el primer nivel, en espacio de cerca de 3,700 pies cuadrados, frente a la tienda Sephora. Desde allí ofrecerán mercancía de moda casual y contemporánea para hombres y mujeres de entre 25-35 años. Se espera la apertura de la tienda temprano en el mes de octubre. También abrirá la tienda Pashon en el antiguo espacio de la tienda Pashmina, en el segundo nivel del centro comercial, frente al salón de belleza Amado Amado, donde tendrán a la venta pashminas y accesorios. En el primer nivel del pasillo entre JCPenney y Macy’s, en un espacio aproximado de 2,500 pies cuadrados, abrirá la primera sala de exhibiciones (showroom) de vehículos Tesla en Puerto Rico. Este estará ubicado justo al lado de la tienda de calzado y accesorios Galería. La compañía de planes de salud MCS también estrena pronto un local en Plaza Las Américas donde operarán de forma temporera en el pasillo del segundo nivel, entre el Atrio Central y JcPenney, en un espacio de cerca de 2,600 pies cuadrados. Para el año próximo, se espera MCS ocupe su espacio fijo de aproximadamente 3,300 pies cuadrados en el primer nivel, cerca de la fuente norte
Por otra parte, los visitantes del centro comercial también disfrutarán de una más variada oferta gastronómica en el centro comercial con la apertura del restaurante mejicano tipo casual Mañanitas y el establecimiento Smash Burgers. Ambos estarán localizados en el segundo nivel, cercano al balcón hacia el Atrio Central y compartirán un área común como comedor. Mañanitas es un concepto de “fast casual dining” de comida mexicana, lo que combina la agilidad de un establecimiento de comida rápida con la calidad e ingredientes frescos que se sirven en los restaurantes que ofrecen servicio a la carta. También tendrán disponible una variedad de margaritas para acompañar sus platos. Justo al lado, se ubicará el establecimiento Smash Burgers, que brindará una oferta de hamburguesas hechas en casa de alta calidad con sus acompañantes tradicionales además de una selección de cervezas artesanales. Por su ubicación privilegiada en el segundo nivel del atrio central, estos establecimientos se presentan como una alternativa para los consumidores para almuerzos, cenas o happy hour, ya que ofrecerán entretenimiento musical algunos días de la semana.
La administración del centro comercial también anunció la relocalización de Casa Febus, que se mudará a un espacio más amplio y cómodo de aproximadamente 8,700 pies cuadrados, donde antes operaba la tienda Microsoft.
Plaza Las Américas es el principal centro comercial de Puerto Rico y del Caribe y forma parte de un grupo de empresas privadas netamente puertorriqueñas, con una tradición comercial que se originó a fines del siglo 19.
El centro comercial cuenta con aproximadamente 300 tiendas, sobre 40 establecimientos de comida y restaurantes y 15 de salas de cine. Con 1.9 millones de pies cuadrados, Plaza Las Américas está localizado en el corazón de la Zona Metropolitana de San Juan, adyacente al principal distrito de negocios de la Isla, está rodeada por la mayor concentración demográfica en todo Puerto Rico y se encuentra a menos de 15 minutos de distancia del puerto de San Juan, del Aeropuerto Internacional Luis Muñoz Marín, del Centro de Convenciones y de la mayoría de los hoteles de la zona metropolitana.
Guide to the best cafes and restaurants in Tenerife
Our guide to the best cafes and restaurants in Tenerife is constantly updated, so you can easily find the perfect place for dinner or lunch. Just choose the area or type of cuisine and feel free to go for a delicious meal! =)
First, we will tell you about the best restaurants according to the residents of Tenerife , and below we will publish a rating of the most delicious places from European tourists. nine0003
Residents and guests of the island recommend their favorite places on social networks! We have compiled a large list based on good reviews.
The best restaurants in Los Cristianos, Las Americas and Adeje
The tourist area is not the right place to look for tasty and inexpensive food. Here they cook for a stream and add a few euros to each dish. Well, what did you want? Tourist centre. We advise you to drive to Arona, Los Abrigos, La Caleta or Tahao, where all the cafes are more interesting, and the food is tastier and cheaper. nine0003
- Meson Castellano winner of the best Spanish restaurant in 2016! Located in Las Americas at Av. Antonio Dominguez, 39. There are many Castilian dishes on the menu. Not open on Tuesdays. Don’t forget to book in advance. The prices are high.
- For rabbit and excellent chicken, visit Otelo in Adeje, near Barranco Infierno.
- Good reviews about Italian restaurant Locanda Italiana in Los Cristianos and Spanish Tasca Medeteranea. Both establishments are located on the same street and belong to the same owners. nine0020
- Many people like El Cine in Los Cristianos.
- Miishi sushi club and Tony Roma’s — prices are quite high, delicious.
- Good restaurant El Comedor. For a set lunch 13 euros.
Arona’s Best Restaurants
For authentic Canarian food and not overpaying for the tourist zone label, head from Adeje and Los Cristianos to nearby Arona, where there are plenty of delicious cafes, bars and family restaurants.
- La Brasa meat restaurant — delicious grilled steaks. Located on the highway between Guasa and Buzanda, house 371. The average check is 30-50 euros per person. nine0020
- El Rancho de Nino is a steak house with excellent grilled meat, located near Las Chafiras. From the autopista turn onto TF 652 road and then right onto Eugenio Domínguez Siererra Avenue, at the end you will find El Rancho de Nino.
- El Bichero in Las Gaietas — do not be lazy to get there. Here is delicious and cheap octopus, their mussels are praised.
- El Cordero in Guargacho, near Los Abrigos and Costa del Silencio. The famous restaurant with a sheep. Stylized as Guachinchi. Traditional Canarian food and beautiful interior. nine0020
The best restaurants in Santa Cruz
- Winner in the nomination of the best restaurant in Tenerife 2016 – Kazan. Masters of Japanese cuisine. An expert jury decided that here are the best sushi, sashimi and rolls in the Canary Islands. Easy to find — Paseo Milicias de Garachico 1, local 5. Check — 50-90 euros per person. Works from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Cerveceria La Surena — affordable prices and delicious food.
- Panaria coffee house next to Plaza España and Marine Avenue. Delicious bocadillos and good coffee. nine0020
- Another place with Canarian cuisine is Los Cuatro Postes.
Where to eat delicious food in Puerto de la Cruz?
- El Taller Seve Diaz in Puerto is the number one restaurant on TripAdvisor. We advise and recommend.
- Bar El Camino is suitable for a snack or a light lunch. Order tapas and leave happy.
- Rincon del Mar is a good and authentic fish restaurant. The best dish is the Casuela de pescado fish roast for 30 euros for two. Recommended. nine0020
- Tambo is a fish restaurant opposite Loro Parca. Located right on the ocean.
- Excellent pasta in the Italian restaurant Pastafiori.
- Good coffee, desserts and sherbet at El Ébano Cafe in Plaza del Charco. You can take a picture with a sign;)
- More cafes in Puerto de la Cruz: Regulo, Magnolia, Cofradia de Pescadores, Lareira.
- Home restaurant with the best view of Tenerife’s north coast — El Calderito de Abuela in Santa Ursula. Read our special review. nine0020
- Nearby you can find the wonderful Vista Paraiso, 5 km from Puerto de la Cruz. Restaurant Tasca La Sabina is located in the town of La Matanza.
Where to dine in La Laguna?
- Delicious burgers at the hipster cafe La bourmet bourgers. Lovers of modern trends will love it. Normal prices, and read the review in our special review.
- Traditional Canarian restaurant Bodegon Viana. The good thing is that it doesn’t close during siesta.
- Not far from the city, in Tegest there is an interesting place — Meson el Drago de Carlos Gamonal. nine0020
- Near Tenerife Norte Airport there is an inexpensive place with authentic cuisine — Bodegon El Nervioso.
The best fish restaurants and markets in Tenerife
- Fish restaurant El Rinconcito de Hilario in San Miguel de Abona . One of the best fish restaurants in Tenerife and a «secret» place! Outside nothing unusual, but inside great service and a great selection of seafood.
A tray of fresh fish will be brought before ordering and you choose what to cook and how. nine0106 Be prepared to spend time in line or book a table in advance.
Average prices, large portions and very tasty.
- Family restaurants in Tahao town. If you want to try fish cuisine, then come here and choose what and how to cook. We recommend dishes «a la plancha» — on the grill. The most promoted is Agua y sal, but there are many others around if everything is occupied in the first one.
- Cafes and restaurants on the promenade of Los Abrigos. It is closer to travel from the southern resorts, but the atmosphere is less authentic than in the fishing village of Tahao. The fish is fresh, the prices are average. nine0020
- You can buy fresh fish at the stalls in Las Galletas and Los Abrigos from Tuesday to Saturday. You need to arrive in the morning. You can always eat seafood in neighboring cafes.
- There are fish restaurants in La Caleta from the side of Adeje, but Tahao and Los Abrigos are more atmospheric. In La Caleta, choose Masia del Mar and La Vieja. It’s delicious, but expensive.
Better prices in Rincon el Varadero. Popular with locals.
- Recall that Rincon del Mar, Tambo, Familiar and El Bichero specialize in seafood. nine0020
The best food in El Medano
- La Tartaruga pizzeria next to the Red Square in the Marineda complex.
- Italian pizzeria Wairua next to the central square.
- Family restaurant Familiar next to the central square, opposite the pizzeria Wairua. Fish dishes and paella are well prepared here. The reviews for this restaurant are very good.
- Italian cafe Rosmarino in the central square of El Medano. Delicious, average prices.
- In the yards you can find Migas — a favorite place for locals. Good coffee, delicious croissants and bocadijos.
- If you come to El Medano for a walk, then you should go to the end of the promenade and have a bite to eat at Flashpoint. Great view of flying kiters and windsurfers. A very memorable place.
nine0019 Good coffee and spectacular views of the lagoon, kitesurfers and boardwalk at Calima Cafe. Located on the corner of the main square.
- El Calderito de la Abuela is the 2016 winner of the Best Canarian Restaurant in Tenerife. It is located in Santa Ursula at 130 Carretera Provincial and is open from Tuesday to Saturday. From here you have a great view of the valley below. Don’t forget to book a table in advance, it’s always packed. nine0020
- La Vieja fish restaurant in La Caleta — prices are high, but really tasty, and soup and pasta with seafood can be safely taken for two.
- If you find yourself in Esperanza, then go to Las Rosas, La Sardinera or Tasca La Manta. Here is Casa Juan with German cuisine.
- In Almaciga, a wonderful place to eat octopus is El Fronton. Neighboring Casa Africa, which is massively visited by tourists, cannot be compared.
Vegetarian restaurants and cafes in Tenerife and the Canary Islands
Unfortunately, there are very few specialized establishments for vegetarians in Tenerife, but we are constantly finding new ones and adding them to this list!
- La Sopa — Healthy Food in Los Cristianos. The cafe is located near the church. There is a lot of everything vegetarian, a little vegan, but also meat and chicken.
- K-Vegan — in Los Cristianos next to Mercado La Pepa. 100% vegan, lots of vegetarian options.
- BuenaVida — in the Plaza Fañabe shopping center. The Italians have opened a good vegan cafe. nine0020
- Casa Italia in Adeje El Galleon. Italian restaurant, large selection of vegetarian dishes, vegan pizzas and pastas.
- Tasca La Tata in Santa Cruz.
- Vegetarian fast food without meat — Burger Mel in the capital. Doubtful place =)
- El Limon in Puerto de la Cruz.
- Ecological restaurant El Mana in the center of Puerto de la Cruz.
Know cool places? Tell us about them in the comments. Everyone will be very grateful to you!
Let’s make the selection bigger and tastier!=)
Shortlist of the best guachinches in Tenerife
Guachinches, or guachinches, are traditional Canarian cafes for locals, and today for explorers. Guachincha is worth a trip if you want to try the local cuisine of Tenerife and wash it down with homemade wine.
- Guachinche El Ramal in La Orotava. Delicious and great view!
- Guacinche Parralito at 66 Calle San Cristobal between La Victoria de Acentejo and Tabares in the north of the island. No meat here, vegetarians. nine0020
- A great family run restaurant in the Ifonche mountains, great to go to after a hike. Drive Ifonche to the end, you can’t go wrong =)
- Not far from Parralito guachinche Casa Yayi at 10 Calle San Jose in La Matanza de Acentejo. Fish, octopus and seafood. Meat is also available.
- Guacinche Julian on Calle la Cepa 5 in the picturesque Santa Ursula between La Laguna and Puerto de la Cruz. There is delicious meat and wine.
- Another guachinche in Santa Ursula is Quintero on Calle la Cepa 1. Go here for fish, rabbit, meat, cheese and wine. nine0020
- Santa Ursula is generally rich in home restaurants. Guachinche Nunca Es Lejos on Calle la Turca.
- If you want to try chestnuts, as they are cooked in Spain, then you can go to Tomas y Ursula in the same Santa Ursula on Calle Cuesta Perera, 14.
EUROPEAN TOURIST’S CHOICE
Which establishments have become popular on the island according to European tourists?
We have prepared for you a list of the best restaurants in Tenerife with local Canarian, international and vegetarian food according to German, French, Italian and Spanish tourists. nine0003
- Tasca Tierras del Sur is a family-friendly restaurant in the center of Granadilla de Abona. Visitors are greeted by the owners themselves, Victor and Astrid. The menu features Canarian cuisine. Good for after exploring the sights around Abona, Vilaflor or Teide.
- La-Roca is a restaurant in the center of the coastal town of Bajamar in the north of Tenerife. Italian cuisine, Canarian fish and meat delicacies. You can order fresh homemade pasta, piquillo peppers with fish filling and ravioli with pears and mushrooms, as well as La Roca pizza with egg. Live music is played on weekends. nine0020
- The best restaurant in Playa de Las Vistas is La Barca. It has long been a symbol of quality. Lots of seafood dishes, Canarian wines and ocean views from the outdoor terrace. It is worth noting oysters with champagne, Spanish paella with fish and homemade ice cream.
- Little Italy — little Italy on the beach of Las Americas. Italian cuisine with 20 types of homemade pasta was complemented by a Steakhouse with barbecue and grill. You can drink Italian wines, there are even Pinot Gris and Frascati. nine0020
- Mirador de Radazul — Ristorante Da Federico is a trendy restaurant with stunning ocean views. Chill-out ambiance and Italian cuisine complemented by Iberian ham recipes.
- M.B is a restaurant at Abama Golf & Spa Resort. Awarded with two Michelin stars. The chef is Martina Berasategui.
- Mesón Castellano in Playa de Las Americas. Traditional Castilian cuisine and rave reviews about Sepulveda sheep, Tolosa beans and oxtail.
- Anocheza is an upmarket restaurant in Santa Cruz with high prices. Fashionable kitchen and interior in minimalist style. Slow roasted duck and suckling pig are recommended. There are only 8 tables in the restaurant, book in advance!
- El Rincón del Arroz is the pride of Arona and one of the best restaurants in Tenerife. The restaurant’s founder and chef, Juan Aiza, prepares paella and Spanish dishes based on rice.
- Sama Sama — Restaurant and cocktail bar. Surprise with design and Italian cuisine. The establishment resembles an observation deck overlooking the beaches of Las Americas and Los Cristianos. Bruschetta de Parma, marinated fried rabbit, pasta de Triangle stuffed with mushrooms and tomato paste deserves attention. nine0020
Let’s help each other by completing this guide to the best cafes and restaurants in Tenerife: write in the comments what places you visited and what you liked. Leave your feedback, friends!
Where to eat in Tenerife. Canary Islands (Spain)
Obviously, almost all restaurants in the Canary Islands offer fish dishes. It is clear that the ocean is nearby, from which local fishermen extract everything that is edible that floats, clings to rocks or lies at the bottom. There are a lot of varieties of seafood, and it’s not at all easy to understand the incomprehensible Spanish names of fish, shellfish and other reptiles, especially if there is no translation of the menu into English. But it’s a well-known fact that the best restaurants are in the outback, in places not trampled down by tourists, but here you certainly don’t expect a translation, it’s good if the waiter knows at least 10 English words. nine0003
The south of Tenerife is best known as a beach resort. The most impressive clusters of hotels are located in Las Americas (Playa de las Americas) and Costa Adeje (Costa Adeje) . Everything here is set up to serve hundreds of thousands of tourists a year. Restaurants are numerous and intrusive in attracting tourists. Almost everyone has a barker and bright banners offering happiness for very cheap. Only here the cuisine in the resort coastal restaurants, frankly, is not very good. nine0003
It’s different in the north of the island. A more demanding audience comes here to relax. There are few beaches here, the ocean is colder, the wave is steeper and the sun does not always shine, so a “carcass” tan is not the main thing here. Leisurely walks, sightseeing and food come to the fore. There are many restaurants in the main tourist center of the region Puerto de la Cruz , but even here you don’t need to sit down at the first place you come across, it’s worth wandering around, studying the menu, listening to your sense of smell for smells coming from the kitchen, and making the right choice. nine0003
I will introduce you to several restaurants that differ from the usual ones in the quality of dishes and in the general surroundings, however, some of them will have to go, but they are worth it.
(San Miguel de Tajao), southeast, 30 km from Las Americas
The small fishing village of San Miguel de Tajao is located just 30 km from Las Americas towards the capital of the island of Santa Cruz.
[pw_map address=”Calle Callao Hondo, 22, San Miguel de Tajao” width=”100%” height=”300px”]
It is famous for its restaurants offering the freshest seafood in a very original manner. There is no menu, you go to the counter, where everything that the ocean has given people today is laid out. There are several types of fish, and various shellfish, and octopuses with squids, and shrimp with lobsters, and something that is difficult to identify, but definitely worth trying. We chose the restaurant El Rocas .
All the variety of ocean fauna is sold by weight. Those. You show what you will eat, then, without dividing into types, it is weighed and prepared. We took 2 big fish, long shells navaja (navaja) and noodles (lapas). All this pulled over 2 kilograms and was eventually calculated for us at a price of 16.80 euros per kilo. There was also a salad in a bucket for 5 euros, arrugadas potatoes with mojo sauces and half a liter of house white wine for 4 euros. As a result, the total bill was 50 euros. nine0003
The town itself is also nice, but very small — a couple of streets, a picturesque fishing port and beautiful rocks around.
Garachiko (Garachico), North-West, 30 km from Puerto de-Krus
A pretty place, is considered the most beautiful of the small towns of Teneerifa. It is quite possible to walk. Particularly attractive are the promenade between the volcanic rocks along the ocean and the square near the cathedral Iglesia de Santa Ana . There are several good restaurants in the square, but look out for Bodegon Plaza (Calle Francisco Martínez de Fuentes, 7) .
It is attractive for its authentic cuisine and surprisingly low prices. In the Canary Islands, in principle, food is inexpensive, but I have not seen prices lower than here. And do not think that for 5 euros you will be given tapas (snack), no, it will be quite a solid dish. Lunch for two included: 2 Canarian-style soups, very simple, with pasta and potatoes, but tasty,
lamb with potatoes,
jacket potatoes (papas arrugadas ) with dry white wine sauces and half a liter. The one on top of the papas is called gofio (gofio) , a lump of roasted cornmeal, water, almonds and honey. A recipe inherited by modern cuisine from the indigenous inhabitants of the islands — the Guanches.
The final score was amazing — 22.5 euros! It is worth adding that real Canarian dishes are very simple and satisfying. What we were shown in this restaurant! By the way, it is open only at lunchtime — from 12 to 16.
San Andrés ( San Andrés ), southeast, 10 km from Santa Cruz
Here is the famous «bulk» beach Las Teresitas, from which yellow sand was brought06 .
The town adjacent to the beach is unremarkable, except for a couple of restaurants offering fish cuisine, one of them is Marisqueria Ramon .
An excellent, very tasty seafood paella for two for 21.60 plus 2 fish soups with 4 mugs of Dorada beer was pulled for 42 euros.
Puerto de la Cruz
(Puerto de la Cruz), north
Undoubtedly the most beautiful and most popular city in the northern part of the island. Walking through the old part of the city is always a pleasure. Particularly authentic is the quarter between Plaza del Charco and black sand beach Playa Jardín .
There are a lot of nice little restaurants here. Of course, you will be fed in other parts of the city, but here it is somehow more pleasant and, probably, tastier. A set of «tapas» — a variety of snacks typical of Spanish cuisine, in the restaurant El Patio Del Puerto De La Cruz at Plaza Pérez Galdós cost 9 euros per person. Plus, a decanter of champagne Sangria is all you need to have a great evening in Pueto de la Cruz. nine0003
As for tips, they are not asked for and are not expected to be received. Change is always brought «for a pretty penny» and there are no highlighted lines in the check of the «service» type either. I think the overpriced bread (1-2 euros per person), which is always brought, and there are those tips, like the Italian «coperto» — for «table setting», included in the bill. True, in Tenerife, sometimes 7 percent of sales tax is added to the invoice amount. In Gran Canaria, we did not encounter this. nine0003
Total: Excellent food, very reasonable prices, but it’s worth looking for something better than what is offered in restaurants along the beaches, at least in the places I have mentioned.
If you want to go on a trip to me in Europe, look at the current proposals for joining groups on my website www.