Puerto rico airport departures: San Juan Airport (SJU) — JetBlue Airways Flight Departures
San Juan Airport Arrivals & Departures SJU — ✈️
Address: Airport Wy, Carolina, 00979, San Juan, Puerto Rico
Tel: +1 (0) (787) 289-7240
Fax: +1 (0) 787 7914427
Email: [email protected]
Owner: Puerto Rico Airports Authority
IATA code: SJU
ICAO code: TJSJ
Luis Muñoz Marín Airport
SJU Arrivals today
SJU Departures today
About Puerto Rico Airport departures and arrivals at the Luis Muniz Marin International airport
If you want to enjoy the beautiful squares of Puerto Rico, you will need to get there by air for your comfort and have San Juan airport arrivals. You should prioritize the facilities at the local Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport to travel in style. This airport is very large; it has several airlines and destinations that you can use of for Luis Muñoz Marín airport departures.
Most popular flight routes
- STT – St. Thomas
- MCO – Orlando
- STX – St. Croix
- SBH – St. Jean
- MIA – Miami
- EIS – Beef Island
- JFK – John F. Kennedy
- VQS – Vieques
- EWR – Newark
- FLL – Fort Lauderdale
To have a perfect trip to the island of Puerto Rico, you will undoubtedly want to have relevant information about the airport when having Puerto Rico flight arrivals. You can find out what are ground transportation services that you will have outside the air zone. You can also understand how important the airport is for the country in Central America because it offers many SJU airport departures in the region.
Puerto Rico airport history
With the collapse of tourists at the San Juan international airport in 1945, the government of Puerto Rico inaugurated the a new airport. Since then you will experience Luis Muñoz Marín airport arrivals on this beautiful island. This airport supports the operations of the San Juan airbase even they are very close. It is an airport capable of accommodating 4 million people a year and having more than 50 thousand San Juan airport departures.
This is an airport for national and international SJU airport arrivals in which you can have more than 30 destinations. Airlines such as Viasa, Air France, or Mexicana de Aviación provide Puerto Rico flight departures at this great airport. Although the Luis Muñoz Marín airport is not the largest airport on the island, it is one of the most important.
Something that identifies the Luis Muñoz Marín airport in Puerto Rico is that it is the main access point for San Juan flight arrivals from the United States. You can go to and from cities like Detroit, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Austin, etc. From this airport, you can also take national Luis Muñoz Marín departures to Culebra, Vieques, and Mayaguez.
Location for Puerto Rico arrivals
The Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport or Isla Verde International Airport is located in the suburbs of the Carolina municipality. It is an airport in Puerto Rico that is 3 miles southwest of the capital city of San Juan. Its more than 1,600 hectares of land make the airport dominant in the area and safely have SJU flight departures
At the Isla Verde airport in Puerto Rico, you will have some means of ground transportation for you to take into account:
- Cab: The most comfortable way to have Luis Muñoz Marín arrivals in Puerto Rico is by taxi. The airport has several certified taxi lines for you to take safely upon landing.
- Van and car sharing: If you want to save money from landing at the Luis Muñoz Marín airport, you can take Puerto Rico departures by van or shared cars. In these cars, you will pay for your position to go to San Juan or other tourist areas of the country.
The airport controls 51 daily flights on average using its only two runways for all SJU flight arrivals, which would be:
- Runway 26-8 measuring 10,400 feet long by 60 feet wide with an asphalt surface for most San Juan flight departures.
- Runway 28-10 measuring 8,016 feet long by 60 feet wide with a concrete surface.
Terminal at Luis Muniz Marin airport
Since its inauguration, the airport has undergone a series of renovations that allow it to have a great terminal and to increase the SJU arrivals. For now, the airport has a main terminal that is divided into several interconnecting lobbies for San Juan airport departures. Each of these lobbies stands out for offering services such as:
- Terminal A: It was opened in 2012; it is occupied by the American airline JetBlue Airways that takes the airport as its focus city. The terminal has several loading gates, a VIP lounge for Priority Pass, and baggage carousels for San Juan flight arrivals. This terminal is also occupied by Silver Airways, Seaborne Airlines, and Copa Airlines to offer SJU airport departures temporarily while Terminal D is renovated.
- Terminal B: This terminal was reopened in 2014 for SJU flight arrivals, and since then, it has been used for flights with United, Spirit, Delta, and Southwest. When Terminal D was closed, airlines like Frontier Airlines and Air Canada were sent there to process their SJU departures.
- Terminal C: It was renewed in 2016 and only offers VIP flights for the Avianca airline that offers Puerto Rico airport arrivals from Bogotá. It is a very small terminal, but it is one of the most used for tourist flights.
- Terminal D: It is closed for renovation plans, but before that, it was used for charter flights with World Atlantic Airlines. This terminal has a good control point for international flights and was very busy at the time. Slowly it goes partly open for San Juan flight departures.
Airlines with SJU airport arrivals
At the Luis Muñoz Marín airport in Puerto Rico you can travel with these category airlines:
- Air Canada Rouge, Avianca, Air Century, Air Antilles, Cape Air, Air Transat, American Airlines, Air Sunshine, Condor, Delta Airlines, Copa Airlines, Frontier Airlines, InterCaribbean Airways, Iberia, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, Silver Airways, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, WestJet, Vieques Air Link, United Airlines, Tradewind Aviation, etc.
Destinations with SJU flight departures
If you want to travel from Isla Verde International Airport, you can take one of these destinations:
- Spain: Madrid
- Germany: Frankfurt
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Colombia Bogota
- Dominican Republic with SJU arrivals from Santo Domingo, Santiago de los Caballos and Punta Cana
- San Bartolome
- Panama with SJU departures to Panama City.
- Guadeloupe with San Juan airport arrivals from Pointe-a-Pitre
- Virgin Islands of the United States: Saint Thomas, Saint Croix
- British Virgin Islands: Virgin Gorda and Tortola
- Canada: Toronto and Montreal
- United States with San Juan airport departures to:
- Washington D.C
- New York JFK
- St. Louis
Departures :: Mitchell Airport
Mitchell International Airport
Empowering People. Strengthening Community.
Search Flight Status
For detailed information on your individual flight, please visit your airline’s website or call its customer service line.
Mitchell International Airport and the TSA suggest that passengers traveling during peak travel periods arrive at the airport no later than 2 hours before their scheduled departure.
Park in our covered parking lot to keep your car snow-free! Find out more here!
|Chi-Union Sta||Amtrak Train||334||11:10 AM||On Time||VAN|
|Atlanta||Delta||1091||11:15 AM||On Time||D47|
|Chicago O Hare||American||3309||11:19 AM||On Time||D52|
|New York-LGA||Delta||5859||11:25 AM||On Time||D48|
|Newark||United||3451||11:41 AM||On Time||C14|
|Las Vegas||Southwest||585||11:45 AM||On Time||C19|
|Orlando||Southwest||5502||12:10 PM||On Time||C21|
|Chicago O Hare||United||3731||12:14 PM||On Time||C12|
|Milwaukee||Amtrak Train||333||12:19 PM||On Time||VAN|
|Detroit||Delta||1188||1:00 PM||On Time||D45|
|Denver||Southwest||3499||1:00 PM||On Time||C22|
|Chi-Union Sta||Amtrak Train||336||1:15 PM||On Time||VAN|
|Dallas-Ft. Worth||American||2581||1:18 PM||On Time||D52|
|Minneapolis||Delta||2006||1:26 PM||On Time||D48|
|Phoenix||American||464||1:35 PM||On Time||D54|
|Houston-IAH||United||5368||2:06 PM||On Time||C10|
|Orlando||Spirit Airlines||529||2:15 PM||On Time|
|Milwaukee||Amtrak Train||335||2:19 PM||On Time||VAN|
|New York-LGA||Delta||4780||2:20 PM||On Time||D46|
|Atlanta||Delta||2399||2:26 PM||On Time||D47|
|Charlotte||American||2134||2:29 PM||On Time||D56|
|Philadelphia||American||5067||2:34 PM||On Time||D55|
Flight data last updated 2022-12-08 03:00:42.
90,000 airport Puerto Rico (PUR) Puerto Rico Bolivia
Country : Bolivia (Bolivia)
9000 (Puerto Rico)
Code IATA : PUR
Code ICAO (ICAO) : SLPR
WHERE ACTION : +4.0 GMT America/La_PAZ
Highness above sea 9000: 190 meters 9000 meters 9000 meters0005
Length of the runway : 1280 meters
Summary flights of Puerto Rico
Search for cheap tickets for all airlines
Contacts of Puerto Airport RIKO
Puerto Rico airport (PUR) online arrivals and departures board.
Meaning of values :
Time ending AM = AM (example: 6:35 AM = 06:35 am), ending PM = pm (example: 6:35 PM = 18:35 pm)
Weather in Puerto Rico
Weather at Puerto Rico airport (Puerto Rico) now.
degrees Celsius are used for the forecast. Weather provided by forecast.io
Hotels near Puerto Rico airport
PUR which airport
PUR airport code
Airport name: Puerto Rico . The airport is located in the country: Bolivia (Bolivia) . Airport city Puerto Rico . The IATA airport code for Puerto Rico is PUR . The IATA airport code is a three-letter unique identifier assigned to the world’s airports by the International Air Transport Association (IATA). ICAO Puerto Rico airport code: SLPR . The ICAO airport code is a four-letter unique identifier assigned to airports around the world by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Geographic coordinates of Puerto Rico airport.
The latitude at which the airport is located: -11. 110000000000, in turn, the longitude of the airport corresponds to: -67.550000000000. Geographic coordinates of latitude and longitude determine the position of the airport on the earth’s surface. To fully determine the position of the airport in three-dimensional space, a third coordinate is also needed — height. The height of the airport above sea level is 190 meters. The airport is located in the time zone: +4.0 GMT. Airline tickets always indicate the local time of departure and arrival of the airport according to time zones.
News of the Federal Air Transport Agency
Changes have been made to the list of routes for 2022 as part of the regional air transportation subsidy program security
Veliky Ustyug Airport received a conclusion on compliance
On the transfer of public services in the field of transport security to electronic form
Passenger traffic at Domodedovo Airport increased by 13% in the spring-summer period
Red Wings opens a new route for flights from Domodedovo Airport
NordStar opens a new route for flights from Domodedovo Airport
New flights to the popular Red Sea resort from Domodedovo airport
Air Arabia Abu Dhabi opens flights from Domodedovo airport
Cheap Flights to Puerto Rico (Colombia) on Tickets.