- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the website forms, email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party unless required to by law enforcement ordered by a court.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- See what data we have about you.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information.
Only employees of our hosting company can have access to our database. Any such access will be limited to system functionality or to diagnose problems with the system. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to submit photos to this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the photos you have submitted.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site.
Version date: 16 December 2015.
Beta: Please note that the site is in beta, so several features may still be in development and have some errors. Please let us know if you find any errors, bugs, or problems in the system or if you have ideas or suggestions to improve BiotaPR.